What is it?
The Kentucky Arts Partnership grant provides unrestricted operating support to arts organizations to ensure that year-round participation in the arts is available to the people of Kentucky. The amount funded is derived from a formula based on the organization’s operating revenues, the panelists' assessment of the application and the funds available for the program.
Kentucky nonprofit organizations that have had IRS tax-exempt status for at least one year prior to the application deadline and whose primary purpose is to provide year-round arts services and programs directly for the benefit of the public. Internal programs of academic institutions and state or other agencies supported primarily with state or federal funds are not eligible.
Whats the deadline to apply?
Jan. 15, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time
How do I apply?
- Carefully review the program guidelines.
- Select supporting materials for submission.
- Complete the online application.
- Mail us a printout of your application signature page with any required documents and supporting materials.
If I receive a grant, what are my responsibilities?
- Sign a grant agreement form (GAF).
- Send a letter to each of your state legislators. (Sample)
- Acknowledge the Kentucky Arts Council in all public communications. (How?)
- Submit a public value report at the end of the fiscal year. [Coming soon.]
If I have questions, who can help me?
Daniel J. Strauss
Senior Program Analyst
888-833-2787 (toll free)
502-564-3757, ext. 474