What is it?
The Uncommon Wealth Grant provides an opportunity for organizations and communities to present the work of artists who have received an Al Smith Individual Artist Fellowship and to engage those artists in the presentation of their work.
Kentucky nonprofit organizations, colleges and universities, public libraries and state and local government may apply.
Whats the deadline to apply?
December 16, 2013
How do I apply?
- Carefully review the program guidelines. [ Download Adobe Reader]
- Complete the application form.
- Mail us a printout of your application.
If I receive an award, what are my responsibilities?
- Sign a grant agreement form (GAF).
- Send a letter to each of your state legislators. (Sample)
- Acknowledge the Kentucky Arts Council in all public communications. ( How?)
- Submit a public value report Submit a public value report at the end of the exhibit. [Questions?]
If I have questions, who can help me?
Individual Artist Director
888-833-2787 (toll free)
502-564-3757, ext. 479