What is it?
The Architectural Artists Directory is a marketing program for Kentucky’s finest architectural artists.
Kentucky artists whose work includes architectural elements, custom-made fixtures and uniquely crafted building materials and design elements.
Whats the deadline to apply?
Aug. 15, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time
How do I apply?
- Carefully review the program guidelines.
- Select work samples for submission.
- Complete the application form.
- Mail us a printout of your application and all supporting materials.
If I am selected for the program, what are my responsibilities?
- Sign a program agreement form.
- Submit a Creative Industry Report every year. (Questions?)
- Submit images and an artist statement for the online directory.
- Loan products for special displays coordinated by the Kentucky Arts Council,
- Acknowledge the Kentucky Arts Council when promoting your work. (How?)
- Inform your legislators of your inclusion in this program and follow up
with invitations to events that feature your work. (Who are my elected officials?)
If I have questions, who can help me?
Public Art and Design Program Director
502-564-3757, ext. 471
Toll-free: 888-833-2787, ext. 471