What is it?
Kentucky Crafted is an adjudicated program that provides assistance to Kentucky visual and craft artists through marketing and promotional opportunities and arts business training.
Visual and craft artists who do original work in any medium and who are full-time residents of Kentucky. Applicants should have a well-developed body of work and some marketing experience.
Whats the deadline to apply?
Aug. 17, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
How do I apply?
- Carefully review the program guidelines.
- Prepare digital images of your work samples.
- Complete the online application.
- Mail us a printout of your application along with proof of residency.
- Hand-deliver or ship your work samples to Frankfort for the panel to review.
If I am selected for the program, what are my responsibilities?
- Sign a program agreement form (PAF).
- Attend the Kentucky Crafted New Participant and Market Orientation.
- Submit images and an artist statement for the online directory.
- Acknowledge the Kentucky Arts Council by using the Kentucky Crafted
logo to promote your work. (How?)
- Inform your legislators of your inclusion in this program and follow up
with invitations to events that feature your work. (Who are my elected officials?)
If I have questions, who can help me?
Arts Marketing Director
502-564-8110, ext. 473