What is it?
The Performing Arts Directory is an adjudicated roster of Kentucky performing artists used by in-state and out-of-state presenters and others as a resource for identifying artists for performance bookings and projects.
Professional individual artists, companies or groups in dance, theater, music and storytelling who have an established performance history. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. Student-based performance groups must perform regularly off-campus for professional fees.
Whats the deadline to apply?
Feb. 15, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time
How do I apply?
- Carefully review the program guidelines.
- Select work samples and all supporting materials.
- Complete the online application. [Coming soon.]
- Mail us a printout of your application and all supporting materials.
If I am selected for the program,
what are my responsibilities?
- Sign a program agreement form.
- Attend a day-long orientation and training on Wednesday,
May 20, 2015, in Frankfort.
- Submit a Creative Industry Report at the end of the fiscal year.
- Acknowledge the Kentucky Arts Council when promoting your work. (How?)
- Inform your legislators of your inclusion in this program and follow up with
invitations to your local performances. (Who are my elected officials?)
If I have questions, who can help me?
Individual Artist Director
888-833-2787 (toll free)
502-564-8110, ext. 479