The arts council is not currently accepting
Kentucky Peer Advisory Network
We apologize for the inconvenience.
What is it?
Arts professionals on the KPAN roster are available to provide 3- to 6-hour consultancies to assist eligible organizations and individual artists with board development, grant writing, marketing and promotions, strategic planning, festival planning and other activities. Consultancy fees are paid by the Kentucky Arts Council.
Kentucky arts organizations, community groups and schools, as well as individual artists who are currently participants in Kentucky Arts Council programs.
Whats the deadline to apply?
KPAN applications are accepted year-round and should be submitted at least 30 days before the preferred date for the consultancy. Applicants can be awarded two KPAN consultancies per
How do I apply?
- Carefully review the program guidelines.
- Request application form. (Temporarily closed to new applicants.)
If I receive a consultancy, what are my responsibilities?
- Contact the recommended consultant and arrange the consultancy.
- Clarify with the consultant your expectations for the consultancy.
- Provide the consultant with any materials needed, if asked.
- Cover the consultant’s expenses related to travel, meals and lodging (if necessary), as well as any incidental expenses (photocopying, postage, equipment rental, etc.) as agreed to in advance.
- Submit a client evaluation form at the end of the consultancy.
If I have questions, who can help me?
Arts Access Director
502-564-8110, ext. 492